FMC announces election of Margareth Øvrum to board
Ms. Øvrum is executive vice president of Technology, Projects & Drilling for Statoil Group, an international energy company based in Stavanger, Norway.
During her 34 years at Statoil, Ms. Øvrum has held numerous senior leadership positions, including executive vice president of Technology and New Energy, executive vice president of Health and Safety, senior vice president of Operations – Veslefrikk, vice president of Operations Support – Norwegian Continental Shelf, and platform manager – Gullfaks field.
Ms. Øvrum is a member of the Board of Directors of Atlas Copco AB and Alfa Laval AB.
She has a master of science degree specializing in Technical Physics from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST