Flybe Group CFO Philip de Klerk resigns
Prior to Flybe Group Mr. de Klerk was at SABMiller, where he played a key leadership role as Finance Director for Business Capabilities amongst other positions.
Previously, Mr. de Klerk had been at Ineos, where he was Finance Director of the Polymers & Olefins business in Europe.
Mr. de Klerk is a CIMA qualified accountant who spent the first sixteen years of his career at Unilever, rising to CFO for its Swiss and then Benelux operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST