Flybe Group CFO Philip de Klerk resigns
Prior to Flybe Group Mr. de Klerk was at SABMiller, where he played a key leadership role as Finance Director for Business Capabilities amongst other positions.
Previously, Mr. de Klerk had been at Ineos, where he was Finance Director of the Polymers & Olefins business in Europe.
Mr. de Klerk is a CIMA qualified accountant who spent the first sixteen years of his career at Unilever, rising to CFO for its Swiss and then Benelux operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST
Lowe's Q1 net earnings $602 million Earnings