Flowserve Corporation promotes John E. Roueche to interim CFO
Mr. Roueche has served as vice president, investor relations and treasurer, since October 2012.
Mr. Roueche previously served as vice president, investor relations and treasurer, of McDermott International, Inc., an engineering, procurement, construction and installation company, from August 2010 until October 2012.
From April 2006 to August 2012, Mr. Roueche served as vice president, investor relations and corporate communications of McDermott International, Inc.
In the preceding years, Mr. Roueche served in progressive accounting and finance roles, including with Pennzoil-Quaker State Company, Pennzoil Company and Shell Oil Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership