Flowserve Corporation promotes John E. Roueche to interim CFO
Mr. Roueche has served as vice president, investor relations and treasurer, since October 2012.
Mr. Roueche previously served as vice president, investor relations and treasurer, of McDermott International, Inc., an engineering, procurement, construction and installation company, from August 2010 until October 2012.
From April 2006 to August 2012, Mr. Roueche served as vice president, investor relations and corporate communications of McDermott International, Inc.
In the preceding years, Mr. Roueche served in progressive accounting and finance roles, including with Pennzoil-Quaker State Company, Pennzoil Company and Shell Oil Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST