Flowserve appoints R. Scott Rowe as CEO
Mr. Rowe brings nearly 20 years of senior leadership and operational experience in the industry to Flowserve.
Mr. Rowe most recently served as President of the Cameron Group, a position he assumed in April 2016 following the merger between Schlumberger and Cameron International Corporation), formerly a NYSE-listed provider of flow management equipment, systems and services to the worldwide oil and gas industry.
At Cameron, Mr. Rowe served in a variety of progressive roles during his 14-year career, culminating as its President and CEO.
Mr. Rowe has lead Cameron through the transition to Schlumberger and overseeing the business integration while maintaining strong business performance.
Mr. Rowe led the transformative pre-merger joint venture between Cameron and Schlumberger, which formed OneSubsea, a business that he later ran as CEO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Concho Resources appoints Susan Helms to board
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
More inside POST