Flowers Foods promotes JT Rieck to VP of investor relations
Mr. Rieck joined Flowers as managing director of investor relations and financial analysis in 2014. Prior to that, he worked as a tax attorney in private practice and was director of research and a senior analyst at Crosscap Management, an investment advisory firm.
He holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Houston Law Center and is a member of the State Bar of Texas. Mr. Rieck earned a bachelor of business administration in accounting and finance from the University of Richmond.
Marta Jones Turner, who previously served as investor relations officer, continues as executive vice president of corporate relations and will provide guidance to investor relations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
More inside POST
Lockheed Martin Q1 income drops 15% Earnings
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership