Flowers Foods promotes JT Rieck to VP of investor relations
Mr. Rieck joined Flowers as managing director of investor relations and financial analysis in 2014. Prior to that, he worked as a tax attorney in private practice and was director of research and a senior analyst at Crosscap Management, an investment advisory firm.
He holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Houston Law Center and is a member of the State Bar of Texas. Mr. Rieck earned a bachelor of business administration in accounting and finance from the University of Richmond.
Marta Jones Turner, who previously served as investor relations officer, continues as executive vice president of corporate relations and will provide guidance to investor relations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST