Flotek: Matt Marietta to lead investor relations & corporate development
Mr. Marietta joins Flotek from Stephens, Inc., where he was a publishing sell-side analyst covering Flotek. He expanded the firm’s energy practice, ultimately leading its oilfield services equity research team.
Mr. Marietta began his career in the Barnett Shale in 2005 as an independent land prospector during the beginning of the shale revolution.
He subsequently joined XTO Energy during its rapid acquisition phase and assisted in the integration of acquired properties across North America into the enterprise.
Prior to Stephens, he helped develop Exterran's compression business after the merger of Hanover and Universal Compression. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies
Novo Nordisk H1 profit rises Earnings