Flotek: Matt Marietta to lead investor relations & corporate development
Mr. Marietta joins Flotek from Stephens, Inc., where he was a publishing sell-side analyst covering Flotek. He expanded the firm’s energy practice, ultimately leading its oilfield services equity research team.
Mr. Marietta began his career in the Barnett Shale in 2005 as an independent land prospector during the beginning of the shale revolution.
He subsequently joined XTO Energy during its rapid acquisition phase and assisted in the integration of acquired properties across North America into the enterprise.
Prior to Stephens, he helped develop Exterran's compression business after the merger of Hanover and Universal Compression. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
More inside POST