Flotek: Matt Marietta to lead investor relations & corporate development
Mr. Marietta joins Flotek from Stephens, Inc., where he was a publishing sell-side analyst covering Flotek. He expanded the firm’s energy practice, ultimately leading its oilfield services equity research team.
Mr. Marietta began his career in the Barnett Shale in 2005 as an independent land prospector during the beginning of the shale revolution.
He subsequently joined XTO Energy during its rapid acquisition phase and assisted in the integration of acquired properties across North America into the enterprise.
Prior to Stephens, he helped develop Exterran's compression business after the merger of Hanover and Universal Compression. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership