Florence Bank appoints Beverly A. Beaulieu as SVP
Ms. Beaulieu first joined Florence Bank in 1996. Prior to her recent promotion, she was Branch Manager at the King Street office, and then served in the capacity of Vice-President/Retail Sales & Merchandising Manager.
Ms. Beaulieu's industry experience prior to joining Florence Bank was at a regional bank where she began her career as a Branch and Special Projects Manager, before being promoted to a Regional Mutual Funds Manager managing 16 sales representatives, and then to Regional Sales Manager.
She holds a B.A. in Education and French. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST
CEO, choose your inner circle carefully Leadership
House of Lords rejects Brexit bill Politics