Florence Bank appoints Beverly A. Beaulieu as SVP
Ms. Beaulieu first joined Florence Bank in 1996. Prior to her recent promotion, she was Branch Manager at the King Street office, and then served in the capacity of Vice-President/Retail Sales & Merchandising Manager.
Ms. Beaulieu's industry experience prior to joining Florence Bank was at a regional bank where she began her career as a Branch and Special Projects Manager, before being promoted to a Regional Mutual Funds Manager managing 16 sales representatives, and then to Regional Sales Manager.
She holds a B.A. in Education and French. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST