Florence Bank appoints Beverly A. Beaulieu as SVP
Ms. Beaulieu first joined Florence Bank in 1996. Prior to her recent promotion, she was Branch Manager at the King Street office, and then served in the capacity of Vice-President/Retail Sales & Merchandising Manager.
Ms. Beaulieu's industry experience prior to joining Florence Bank was at a regional bank where she began her career as a Branch and Special Projects Manager, before being promoted to a Regional Mutual Funds Manager managing 16 sales representatives, and then to Regional Sales Manager.
She holds a B.A. in Education and French. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST