Flexion Therapeutics appoints Yamo Deniz as CMO
Dr. Deniz is an allergist and immunologist by training, and prior to joining Flexion, he served as Vice President and Global Head of Medical for Rare Diseases at Sanofi-Genzyme.
Previously, Dr. Deniz held positions as Chief Medical Officer, Global Head of Medical & Pharmacovigilance and as Vice President and Global Head of Development at GE Healthcare Medical Diagnostics.
Dr. Deniz also held numerous senior clinical development and leadership positions of increasing responsibilities in the Respiratory and Inflammation groups at Genentech and Roche.
Dr. Deniz received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
He completed his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and fellowship at Duke University Medical Center. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST