Flexion Therapeutics appoints Yamo Deniz as CMO
Dr. Deniz is an allergist and immunologist by training, and prior to joining Flexion, he served as Vice President and Global Head of Medical for Rare Diseases at Sanofi-Genzyme.
Previously, Dr. Deniz held positions as Chief Medical Officer, Global Head of Medical & Pharmacovigilance and as Vice President and Global Head of Development at GE Healthcare Medical Diagnostics.
Dr. Deniz also held numerous senior clinical development and leadership positions of increasing responsibilities in the Respiratory and Inflammation groups at Genentech and Roche.
Dr. Deniz received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
He completed his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and fellowship at Duke University Medical Center. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST