Flexion Therapeutics appoints Mark Stejbach to board
Mr. Stejbach has more than 25 years of leadership experience in biotech and commercial marketing, sales, managed care, and finance.
Prior to that he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer at Alkermes plc.
Previously, he served at Tengion, Inc. from 2008 to 2012, most recently as Chief Commercial Officer. He previously held senior positions at Merck & Co. and Biogen Idec.
Mr. Stejbach received his MBA from the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Science in mathematics from Virginia Tech. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
- Biostage promotes Saverio La Francesca to president
More inside POST
Airbus profit down 66% Earnings