Flexion Therapeutics appoints Mark Stejbach to board
Mr. Stejbach has more than 25 years of leadership experience in biotech and commercial marketing, sales, managed care, and finance.
Prior to that he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer at Alkermes plc.
Previously, he served at Tengion, Inc. from 2008 to 2012, most recently as Chief Commercial Officer. He previously held senior positions at Merck & Co. and Biogen Idec.
Mr. Stejbach received his MBA from the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Science in mathematics from Virginia Tech. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership