Flexion Therapeutics appoints Mark Stejbach to board
Mr. Stejbach has more than 25 years of leadership experience in biotech and commercial marketing, sales, managed care, and finance.
Prior to that he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer at Alkermes plc.
Previously, he served at Tengion, Inc. from 2008 to 2012, most recently as Chief Commercial Officer. He previously held senior positions at Merck & Co. and Biogen Idec.
Mr. Stejbach received his MBA from the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Science in mathematics from Virginia Tech. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
H&M Q3 profit down, sales up Earnings
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership