FLEXcon appoints Lavon Winkler as president
Mr. Winkler has more than 30 years of executive-level experience in various industries, including senior leadership in a Fortune 500 company, and led both service entities and durable goods manufacturing.
Mr. Winkler was CEO of Milbank for 11 years.
Prior to that, he spent a year as President and CEO of Mid-America Manufacturing Technology Center and two years as President and COO at Western Forms in Kansas City. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
- AMAG Pharma appoints Tracy Palmer Berns as chief compliance officer
- MassMutual appoints Geoff Craddock as chief risk officer
More inside POST