FLEXcon appoints Lavon Winkler as president
Mr. Winkler has more than 30 years of executive-level experience in various industries, including senior leadership in a Fortune 500 company, and led both service entities and durable goods manufacturing.
Mr. Winkler was CEO of Milbank for 11 years.
Prior to that, he spent a year as President and CEO of Mid-America Manufacturing Technology Center and two years as President and COO at Western Forms in Kansas City. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
- Proteostasis Therapeutics appoints Helen M. Boudreau as CFO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership