FLEXcon appoints Lavon Winkler as president
Mr. Winkler has more than 30 years of executive-level experience in various industries, including senior leadership in a Fortune 500 company, and led both service entities and durable goods manufacturing.
Mr. Winkler was CEO of Milbank for 11 years.
Prior to that, he spent a year as President and CEO of Mid-America Manufacturing Technology Center and two years as President and COO at Western Forms in Kansas City. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST