Flagstar names former Fannie Mae executive to boards
In her 26-year career at Fannie Mae, Ms. Whip was responsible for nationwide single-family business development strategies, managing relationships with some of Fannie's largest lenders, developing lending solutions to underserved communities, and directing lender management and strategic initiatives for Fannie's eChannel, among numerous other leadership roles.
At Garrett McCauley, she is part of a team that helps banks and mortgage lenders increase revenues, control costs, and better manage risks.
In 2013, Diversity Journal named her to its list of Women Worth Watching. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
- Superior Industries International appoints Nadeem Moiz as CFO
- Mears appoints two directors
More inside POST
Deutsche Post DHL Q2 profit climbs Earnings