Fishing Republic appoints director
Mr. McDonald has over 20 years' experience in investment, in particular in the retail and e-commerce sectors.
Over the last 10 years, Mr. McDonald has been investing directly into the online and technology sectors and a number of Mr. McDonald's long-term investments have been into the most successful e-commerce businesses in Europe.
These include The Hut Group Limited, ASOS plc, Boohoo.com plc, MetaPack Limited and Anatwine Limited.
Mr. McDonald previously worked in investment banking at Numis Securities and ING Barings-Charterhouse, where he specialised in retail and e-commerce companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST