Fishing Republic appoints director
Mr. McDonald has over 20 years' experience in investment, in particular in the retail and e-commerce sectors.
Over the last 10 years, Mr. McDonald has been investing directly into the online and technology sectors and a number of Mr. McDonald's long-term investments have been into the most successful e-commerce businesses in Europe.
These include The Hut Group Limited, ASOS plc, Boohoo.com plc, MetaPack Limited and Anatwine Limited.
Mr. McDonald previously worked in investment banking at Numis Securities and ING Barings-Charterhouse, where he specialised in retail and e-commerce companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings