Fiserv names Jim Grech chief information officer
Mr. Grech, who has spent the majority of his career in financial services technology, joins Fiserv from BNY Mellon, where he was responsible for the firm's global technology infrastructure.
Prior to joining BNY Mellon in 2013, Mr. Grech spent six years leading infrastructure services across the enterprise at American Express.
His prior career experience includes nearly seven years as chief technology officer at TD Waterhouse National Bank, preceded by roles at Merrill Lynch, Comdisco, Smith Barney, and JCPenney.
Mr. Grech holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce from Rider University in New Jersey.
He succeeds Clifford Skelton, who will move into a new role after nearly five years in key leadership positions at Fiserv. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Kohl’s appoints Bruce H. Besanko as CFO
- Schneider National appoints James R. Giertz as director
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems appoints Terence R. Rogers as CFO
- A. O. Smith appoints Kevin J. Wheeler as COO
- HSA Bank names Gregory S. Madar CFO
More inside POST