Fiserv names Jim Grech chief information officer
Mr. Grech, who has spent the majority of his career in financial services technology, joins Fiserv from BNY Mellon, where he was responsible for the firm's global technology infrastructure.
Prior to joining BNY Mellon in 2013, Mr. Grech spent six years leading infrastructure services across the enterprise at American Express.
His prior career experience includes nearly seven years as chief technology officer at TD Waterhouse National Bank, preceded by roles at Merrill Lynch, Comdisco, Smith Barney, and JCPenney.
Mr. Grech holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce from Rider University in New Jersey.
He succeeds Clifford Skelton, who will move into a new role after nearly five years in key leadership positions at Fiserv. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
- Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
- Badger Meter appoints two directors
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts promotes Jeff Peterson to VP, finance
More inside POST
How to solve complex problems Leadership