Fiserv names Jim Grech chief information officer
Mr. Grech, who has spent the majority of his career in financial services technology, joins Fiserv from BNY Mellon, where he was responsible for the firm's global technology infrastructure.
Prior to joining BNY Mellon in 2013, Mr. Grech spent six years leading infrastructure services across the enterprise at American Express.
His prior career experience includes nearly seven years as chief technology officer at TD Waterhouse National Bank, preceded by roles at Merrill Lynch, Comdisco, Smith Barney, and JCPenney.
Mr. Grech holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce from Rider University in New Jersey.
He succeeds Clifford Skelton, who will move into a new role after nearly five years in key leadership positions at Fiserv. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
- A. O. Smith elects Kevin J. Wheeler to board
- Kohl’s appoints Bruce H. Besanko as CFO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership