Fiserv names Jim Grech chief information officer
Mr. Grech, who has spent the majority of his career in financial services technology, joins Fiserv from BNY Mellon, where he was responsible for the firm's global technology infrastructure.
Prior to joining BNY Mellon in 2013, Mr. Grech spent six years leading infrastructure services across the enterprise at American Express.
His prior career experience includes nearly seven years as chief technology officer at TD Waterhouse National Bank, preceded by roles at Merrill Lynch, Comdisco, Smith Barney, and JCPenney.
Mr. Grech holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce from Rider University in New Jersey.
He succeeds Clifford Skelton, who will move into a new role after nearly five years in key leadership positions at Fiserv. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- King Juice Company names David Klavsons as CEO
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
More inside POST
Varta to accelerate timetable for IPO Companies