FirstGroup appoints Richard Adam as director
Mr. Adam brings a wealth of financial acumen, M&A and international business experience to the Board, having served as Finance Director of private and listed businesses for nearly thirty years.
From 2007 until retiring in 2016 Mr. Adam was Group Finance Director of Carillion plc, the integrated support services and construction business with activities in education, road and rail, defence, health, energy and other sectors for government and private clients.
Prior to this Mr. Adam was Group Finance Director of Associated British Ports Holdings plc for seven years. He serves as a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committees of Countryside Properties and of Countrywide.
Mr. Adam was previously Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of SSL International plc, and a Non-Executive Director of Zattikka plc and Wincanton plc.
He qualified as a chartered accountant with KPMG in 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST