FirstGroup appoints Richard Adam as director
Mr. Adam brings a wealth of financial acumen, M&A and international business experience to the Board, having served as Finance Director of private and listed businesses for nearly thirty years.
From 2007 until retiring in 2016 Mr. Adam was Group Finance Director of Carillion plc, the integrated support services and construction business with activities in education, road and rail, defence, health, energy and other sectors for government and private clients.
Prior to this Mr. Adam was Group Finance Director of Associated British Ports Holdings plc for seven years. He serves as a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committees of Countryside Properties and of Countrywide.
Mr. Adam was previously Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of SSL International plc, and a Non-Executive Director of Zattikka plc and Wincanton plc.
He qualified as a chartered accountant with KPMG in 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST