First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
Mr. Pearce brings over 35 years of experience in financial services and risk management to the board including over 25 years in personal and commercial banking with Bank of Montreal.
Mr. Pearce'most recent role was as president and chief executive officer of Bank of Montreal's personal and commercial banking in Canada where his responsibilities included residential mortgage lending, commercial lending and consumer lending products, including credit cards.
Subsequent to his retirement, Mr. Pearce has remained active in consumer lending and electronic payments as a director with Canada Guaranty Mortgage Insurance Company, CPI Card Group, First American Payment Systems and through other activities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
More inside POST