First Mining appoints Andrew Marshall as CFO
Mr. Marshall is a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst with 13 years of public company accounting, finance and corporate governance experience.
He has been First Mining’s Controller since June 2015 and has been heavily involved in all of the Company’s acquisitions to date.
Prior to joining the Company, he spent four years as Director of Finance and Controller with two Vancouver based TSX/NYSE MKT listed silver producing companies.
Mr. Marshall also brings public company auditing and assurance experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in London, UK and Vancouver, BC where he focused on PwC’s mining, technology and entertainment practices.
Mr. Marshall’s appointment comes with the resignation of Andrew Poon who has been the Company’s CFO since its inception and will continue as a consultant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership