First Mining appoints Andrew Marshall as CFO
Mr. Marshall is a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst with 13 years of public company accounting, finance and corporate governance experience.
He has been First Mining’s Controller since June 2015 and has been heavily involved in all of the Company’s acquisitions to date.
Prior to joining the Company, he spent four years as Director of Finance and Controller with two Vancouver based TSX/NYSE MKT listed silver producing companies.
Mr. Marshall also brings public company auditing and assurance experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in London, UK and Vancouver, BC where he focused on PwC’s mining, technology and entertainment practices.
Mr. Marshall’s appointment comes with the resignation of Andrew Poon who has been the Company’s CFO since its inception and will continue as a consultant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
- Conifex Timber adds Janine North to board
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership
Henkel 2016 sales reached new record Earnings