First Mining appoints Andrew Marshall as CFO
Mr. Marshall is a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst with 13 years of public company accounting, finance and corporate governance experience.
He has been First Mining’s Controller since June 2015 and has been heavily involved in all of the Company’s acquisitions to date.
Prior to joining the Company, he spent four years as Director of Finance and Controller with two Vancouver based TSX/NYSE MKT listed silver producing companies.
Mr. Marshall also brings public company auditing and assurance experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in London, UK and Vancouver, BC where he focused on PwC’s mining, technology and entertainment practices.
Mr. Marshall’s appointment comes with the resignation of Andrew Poon who has been the Company’s CFO since its inception and will continue as a consultant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
More inside POST