First Internet Bancorp appoints Nicole Lorch as COO
Ms. Lorch joined First Internet Bank as Director of Marketing one week before the Bank opened to the public in February 1999.
Ms. Lorch served as Vice President, Marketing & Technology from May 2003 to May 2011 and Senior Vice President, Retail Banking from May 2011 until this appointment.
In her role as Senior Vice President, Retail Banking, she oversaw all consumer banking services as well as the Bank’s marketing and IT teams.
Ms. Lorch received her bachelor’s degree from DePauw University and an MBA from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. She is also a 2015 graduate of the CBA Executive Banking School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST
Seadrill Q4 revenue $667 million Earnings