First Internet Bancorp appoints Nicole Lorch as COO
Ms. Lorch joined First Internet Bank as Director of Marketing one week before the Bank opened to the public in February 1999.
Ms. Lorch served as Vice President, Marketing & Technology from May 2003 to May 2011 and Senior Vice President, Retail Banking from May 2011 until this appointment.
In her role as Senior Vice President, Retail Banking, she oversaw all consumer banking services as well as the Bank’s marketing and IT teams.
Ms. Lorch received her bachelor’s degree from DePauw University and an MBA from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. She is also a 2015 graduate of the CBA Executive Banking School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Celadon Group appoints Thom Albrecht as CFO
- Finish Line appoints Faisal Masud as director
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
More inside POST