First Internet Bancorp appoints Nicole Lorch as COO
Ms. Lorch joined First Internet Bank as Director of Marketing one week before the Bank opened to the public in February 1999.
Ms. Lorch served as Vice President, Marketing & Technology from May 2003 to May 2011 and Senior Vice President, Retail Banking from May 2011 until this appointment.
In her role as Senior Vice President, Retail Banking, she oversaw all consumer banking services as well as the Bank’s marketing and IT teams.
Ms. Lorch received her bachelor’s degree from DePauw University and an MBA from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. She is also a 2015 graduate of the CBA Executive Banking School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings