Fiona Holmes joins Walker Greenbank board
For the past seven years, Ms. Holmes has worked at the FTSE-250 retailer N Brown Group plc, most recently as the managing director of figleaves.com. She will join the Company in Autumn 2016 as Managing Director for Brands.
Much of Ms. Holmes's experience was gained at Marks & Spencer Group plc, where she worked from 1984 to 2006 in a broad range of roles including Director of Children's Wear and General Merchandise Procurement and as Executive Assistant to the CEO.
After more than 20 years at Marks & Spencer, Ms. Holmes joined Charles Tyrwhitt as Buying, Merchandising, Marketing and Retail Director before joining N Brown Group plc, in 2009. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership