Findel appoints Ian Burke as executive chairman
Mr. Burke has served in a number of high profile consumer-facing roles.
Mr. Burke is currently Chairman of the FTSE 250 gaming company The Rank Group, having previously overseen the growth of that business as Chief Executive.
Previously, Mr. Burke has served as Chief Executive of Thistle Hotels and has also held the position of Managing Director at both Holiday Inn Worldwide and Gala Clubs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Viasat Q1 earnings drop 78% Earnings