Findel appoints Ian Burke as executive chairman
Mr. Burke has served in a number of high profile consumer-facing roles.
Mr. Burke is currently Chairman of the FTSE 250 gaming company The Rank Group, having previously overseen the growth of that business as Chief Executive.
Previously, Mr. Burke has served as Chief Executive of Thistle Hotels and has also held the position of Managing Director at both Holiday Inn Worldwide and Gala Clubs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Nike Q1 earnings down 24% Earnings
DP World EBITDA margin was 53.4 Earnings