Findel appoints Ian Burke as executive chairman
Mr. Burke has served in a number of high profile consumer-facing roles.
Mr. Burke is currently Chairman of the FTSE 250 gaming company The Rank Group, having previously overseen the growth of that business as Chief Executive.
Previously, Mr. Burke has served as Chief Executive of Thistle Hotels and has also held the position of Managing Director at both Holiday Inn Worldwide and Gala Clubs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership