Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
Prior to joining Fifth Third, Mr. Jauchius served as executive vice president and chief marketing officer for Hertz Global Holdings Inc., a post he had held since 2015.
Prior to joining Hertz, Mr. Jauchius served Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company in Columbus, Ohio, as chief marketing officer from 2010 to 2015.
His background also includes eight years of consulting in the industrial (automotive) and financial services industries with McKinsey & Company.
Mr. Jauchius began his career with Ernst & Young (now EY) and Bank One (now Chase) in audit and strategy positions.
Mr. Jauchius holds a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
Negin Khodro to introduce new Megane Companies