Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
Prior to joining Fifth Third, Mr. Jauchius served as executive vice president and chief marketing officer for Hertz Global Holdings Inc., a post he had held since 2015.
Prior to joining Hertz, Mr. Jauchius served Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company in Columbus, Ohio, as chief marketing officer from 2010 to 2015.
His background also includes eight years of consulting in the industrial (automotive) and financial services industries with McKinsey & Company.
Mr. Jauchius began his career with Ernst & Young (now EY) and Bank One (now Chase) in audit and strategy positions.
Mr. Jauchius holds a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
More inside POST