Fiesta Restaurant Group CEO Tim Taft to retire
Mr. Taft served as Chief Executive Officer and President since August 2011.
Mr. Taft previously served as Chief Executive Officer and President of Grandy's LLC, Souper Salad, and Pizza Inn Holdings Inc.
He spent over a decade at Whataburger Inc., most recently as President and Chief Operating Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
- Rent-A-Center appoints Joel M. Mussat as COO
More inside POST
Engie Q1 EBITDA down, revenues rise Earnings