Fidessa Group appoints Richard Longdon as director
Mr. Longdon has had a highly successful executive career in the technology sector having spent 33 years with AVEVA Group plc.
Mr. Longdon was chief executive officer at AVEVA group plc for 17 years and retired from that role and as a director of AVEVA Group plc in December 2016.
He is currently the president of AVEVA, a non-Board role that he will hold during 2017.
Mr. Longdon has been Chairman of Process Systems Enterprises Ltd since January 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Personality that doesn't exist Leadership