Fidessa Group appoints Richard Longdon as director
Mr. Longdon has had a highly successful executive career in the technology sector having spent 33 years with AVEVA Group plc.
Mr. Longdon was chief executive officer at AVEVA group plc for 17 years and retired from that role and as a director of AVEVA Group plc in December 2016.
He is currently the president of AVEVA, a non-Board role that he will hold during 2017.
Mr. Longdon has been Chairman of Process Systems Enterprises Ltd since January 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST