Fidelity European Values appoints Paul Yates as director
Mr. Yates will also serve as a member of the Management Engagement and Audit Committees of the Board.
Mr. Yates has had a long career in investment management beginning at Samuel Montagu & Co in 1980.
He joined Phillips and Drew in 1985, being the year that it was acquired by UBS.
Mr. Yates then held a number of positions at UBS, covering management, portfolio management, pensions, strategy and client service.
He was CEO of UBS Global Asset Management (UK) Limited between 2001 and 2005 and after undertaking a number of global roles at UBS, he retired in 2007.
Mr. Yates is Chairman of the Advisory Board of 33 St James's Limited and is a non-executive director of Aberdeen UK Tracker Trust plc and The Merchants Trust plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST