Fidelity European Values appoints Paul Yates as director
Mr. Yates will also serve as a member of the Management Engagement and Audit Committees of the Board.
Mr. Yates has had a long career in investment management beginning at Samuel Montagu & Co in 1980.
He joined Phillips and Drew in 1985, being the year that it was acquired by UBS.
Mr. Yates then held a number of positions at UBS, covering management, portfolio management, pensions, strategy and client service.
He was CEO of UBS Global Asset Management (UK) Limited between 2001 and 2005 and after undertaking a number of global roles at UBS, he retired in 2007.
Mr. Yates is Chairman of the Advisory Board of 33 St James's Limited and is a non-executive director of Aberdeen UK Tracker Trust plc and The Merchants Trust plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST