Fibrocell Science appoints John Maslowski as CEO
Mr. Maslowski joined Fibrocell in 2005 and most recently served as the Company’s Senior Vice President of Scientific Affairs with oversight of research and development, clinical and regulatory affairs.
Previously, Mr. Maslowski was Vice President of Operations with responsibility for manufacturing and quality operations.
He held various positions at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mr. Maslowski earned a B.S. in Biology from Ursinus College and an M.S. in Biology from Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings