Fibrocell Science appoints John Maslowski as CEO
Mr. Maslowski joined Fibrocell in 2005 and most recently served as the Company’s Senior Vice President of Scientific Affairs with oversight of research and development, clinical and regulatory affairs.
Previously, Mr. Maslowski was Vice President of Operations with responsibility for manufacturing and quality operations.
He held various positions at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mr. Maslowski earned a B.S. in Biology from Ursinus College and an M.S. in Biology from Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
- Recro Pharma appoints Bryan Reasons to board
More inside POST