Fibrocell Science appoints John Maslowski as CEO
Mr. Maslowski joined Fibrocell in 2005 and most recently served as the Company’s Senior Vice President of Scientific Affairs with oversight of research and development, clinical and regulatory affairs.
Previously, Mr. Maslowski was Vice President of Operations with responsibility for manufacturing and quality operations.
He held various positions at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mr. Maslowski earned a B.S. in Biology from Ursinus College and an M.S. in Biology from Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST