Fibrocell Science appoints John Maslowski as CEO
Mr. Maslowski joined Fibrocell in 2005 and most recently served as the Company’s Senior Vice President of Scientific Affairs with oversight of research and development, clinical and regulatory affairs.
Previously, Mr. Maslowski was Vice President of Operations with responsibility for manufacturing and quality operations.
He held various positions at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mr. Maslowski earned a B.S. in Biology from Ursinus College and an M.S. in Biology from Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST