Fibrocell Science appoints John Maslowski as CEO
Mr. Maslowski joined Fibrocell in 2005 and most recently served as the Company’s Senior Vice President of Scientific Affairs with oversight of research and development, clinical and regulatory affairs.
Previously, Mr. Maslowski was Vice President of Operations with responsibility for manufacturing and quality operations.
He held various positions at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mr. Maslowski earned a B.S. in Biology from Ursinus College and an M.S. in Biology from Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- US Steel appoints Kevin P. Bradley as CFO
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
More inside POST