Ferrexpo names Stephen Lucas chairman
Mr. Lucas is a Chartered Accountant with long and wide-ranging financial experience as an executive and non-executive director in the energy and extractive industries.
Mr. Lucas was finance director at National Grid plc from 2002 to 2010 and previously worked for 11 years at Shell and for 6 years at BG Group, latterly as group treasurer.
Mr. Lucas has been a non-executive director of Tullow Oil plc since 2012 and Acacia Mining plc since 2013. He was a non-executive director of Essar Energy plc from 2012 to 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST