Ferrexpo names Stephen Lucas chairman
Mr. Lucas is a Chartered Accountant with long and wide-ranging financial experience as an executive and non-executive director in the energy and extractive industries.
Mr. Lucas was finance director at National Grid plc from 2002 to 2010 and previously worked for 11 years at Shell and for 6 years at BG Group, latterly as group treasurer.
Mr. Lucas has been a non-executive director of Tullow Oil plc since 2012 and Acacia Mining plc since 2013. He was a non-executive director of Essar Energy plc from 2012 to 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
- Therachon appoints three new executives
- Ulrik Svensson appointed to SWISS board of directors
More inside POST
IAG launches new long-haul airline Level Companies