Fednav announces leadership changes
Since 2010, Paul Pathy and Mark Pathy have successfully led Fednav Limited as co-CEOs, and Mark as President and CEO of Fednav International Ltd. (FIL) since 2008. However, as shareholders, Paul and Mark have concluded that it would be best for Fednav to operate under one leader.
Paul Pathy joined Fednav in 2003 as Vice-President and General Manager of Federal Marine Terminals, moving to Senior Vice-President of the Business Development Group in 2007.
Since 2010 he has been responsible for various company departments including the Shipowning, Arctic Operations, and Projects group, as well as Finance, Investment, and Risk Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Yellow Pages appoints David A. Eckert as CEO
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership