Fednav announces leadership changes
Since 2010, Paul Pathy and Mark Pathy have successfully led Fednav Limited as co-CEOs, and Mark as President and CEO of Fednav International Ltd. (FIL) since 2008. However, as shareholders, Paul and Mark have concluded that it would be best for Fednav to operate under one leader.
Paul Pathy joined Fednav in 2003 as Vice-President and General Manager of Federal Marine Terminals, moving to Senior Vice-President of the Business Development Group in 2007.
Since 2010 he has been responsible for various company departments including the Shipowning, Arctic Operations, and Projects group, as well as Finance, Investment, and Risk Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
- BMO Financial Group to appoints Darryl White as CEO
- EXFO promotes Philippe Morin to CEO
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
More inside POST