Federal Signal Corporation executive chairman to retire
Mr. Martin will continue to serve on the Board as its Non-Executive Chairman.
Mr. Martin joined the Board of Federal Signal in March 2008 and was appointed as the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer on October 30, 2010.
He was named Executive Chairman of the Company on January 1, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST
Kuehne + Nagel H1 profit flat Earnings