Federal Signal Corporation appoints interim CFO
Mr. Hudson has served as Vice President and Corporate Controller for the Company since August 2013, and will continue to serve in these capacities.
Mr. Hudson has most recently been responsible for the Company's financial planning, analysis and reporting, and has played a key role in formulating financial strategy and several recent strategic transactions.
From June 2012 to August 2013, Mr. Hudson served as Groupon Inc.'s Director of Accounting for Latin America and Asia Pacific and prior to that role, he worked at Ernst & Young LLP for 14 years.
For several years there, he served as the Senior Audit Manager on the Company's account.
Mr. Hudson earned a bachelor's degree in Law and French, achieving joint honors, from the University of Wales, Cardiff in the United Kingdom, and has previously earned the qualifications of Chartered Accountant in the United Kingdom and Certified Public Accountant in the United States. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
More inside POST