Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
Mr. Martin held a range of diverse roles of increasing responsibility at Dover.
Most recently, Mr. Martin was Managing Director of OPW/Tokheim, a retail fuel equipment and software business, which he led through a complex carve-out and integration.
Mr. Martin's earlier roles at Dover included Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer and Integration Lead of Harbison-Fischer, a manufacturer and distributor of pumps for oil and gas wells, and Director of Corporate Development.
Prior to joining Dover, Mr. Martin worked in private equity and with The Boston Consulting Group, focusing primarily on M&A, strategy and integration.
He holds an economics degree from the University of California, Berkeley and an MBA from the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
- VASCO appoints Jeff Cole as CIO
More inside POST