Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
Mr. Martin held a range of diverse roles of increasing responsibility at Dover.
Most recently, Mr. Martin was Managing Director of OPW/Tokheim, a retail fuel equipment and software business, which he led through a complex carve-out and integration.
Mr. Martin's earlier roles at Dover included Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer and Integration Lead of Harbison-Fischer, a manufacturer and distributor of pumps for oil and gas wells, and Director of Corporate Development.
Prior to joining Dover, Mr. Martin worked in private equity and with The Boston Consulting Group, focusing primarily on M&A, strategy and integration.
He holds an economics degree from the University of California, Berkeley and an MBA from the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
- Univar appoints David C. Jukes as COO
- Arthur J. Gallagher appoints Christopher E. Mead as CMO
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
More inside POST