F&C Commercial Property Trust appoints director
Mr. Marcuse has approximately 35 years' experience in the real estate and finance sectors. He was Head of Global Real Estate at UBS Global Asset Management between 2007 and 2012.
Prior to this, Mr. Marcuse was Chief Executive of AXA Real Estate Investment Managers.
Mr. Marcuse is currently Chairman of the Management Board of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Chairman of the West Midlands Land Commission and holds several other Senior Advisor roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
How to fire someone Leadership