F&C Commercial Property Trust appoints director
Mr. Marcuse has approximately 35 years' experience in the real estate and finance sectors. He was Head of Global Real Estate at UBS Global Asset Management between 2007 and 2012.
Prior to this, Mr. Marcuse was Chief Executive of AXA Real Estate Investment Managers.
Mr. Marcuse is currently Chairman of the Management Board of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Chairman of the West Midlands Land Commission and holds several other Senior Advisor roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership