FBD Holdings appoints Mary Brennan as director
Ms. Brennan is a Chartered Director and a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
In a career spanning over 30 years, she has worked internationally in audit in a number of publicly listed companies, including Elan plc and Occidental Petroleum Corp.
Ms. Brennan is currently a non-executive Director of BNP Paribas Ireland where she also chairs the Audit Committee, and is an experienced non-executive Director of a number of life and non-life reinsurance companies.
Subject to her appointment being approved by shareholders, she will also join the Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
More inside POST
What a new leader has to learn Leadership