FBD Holdings appoints Mary Brennan as director
Ms. Brennan is a Chartered Director and a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
In a career spanning over 30 years, she has worked internationally in audit in a number of publicly listed companies, including Elan plc and Occidental Petroleum Corp.
Ms. Brennan is currently a non-executive Director of BNP Paribas Ireland where she also chairs the Audit Committee, and is an experienced non-executive Director of a number of life and non-life reinsurance companies.
Subject to her appointment being approved by shareholders, she will also join the Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
More inside POST