FBD Holdings appoints Mary Brennan as director
Ms. Brennan is a Chartered Director and a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
In a career spanning over 30 years, she has worked internationally in audit in a number of publicly listed companies, including Elan plc and Occidental Petroleum Corp.
Ms. Brennan is currently a non-executive Director of BNP Paribas Ireland where she also chairs the Audit Committee, and is an experienced non-executive Director of a number of life and non-life reinsurance companies.
Subject to her appointment being approved by shareholders, she will also join the Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
More inside POST