Fauquier Bankshares CFO Eric P. Graap to retire
Mr. Graap will also be retiring from the boards of directors of the Company and the Bank on the same date.
The Company's Board of Directors has appointed Christine E. Headly to succeed Mr. Graap upon his retirement.
Ms. Headly will be Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company and the Bank.
Since May 2013, Ms. Headly has served as Senior Vice President and Controller of the Bank, and previously served as a Vice President and Controller beginning in 2007 through May 2013. Ms. Headly joined the Bank in 1999 and over the last 17 years has also served as the Financial Analyst.
Prior to joining the Bank, Ms. Headly was an economist at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Penn State University and a Master's degree in Business Administration in Finance from The George Washington University School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
More inside POST