FastMed Urgent Care appoints Robert W. Hutchison as CFO
Mr. Hutchison most recently served as CFO for U.S. HealthWorks. In 2012, Mr. Hutchison led the sale of U.S. HealthWorks to Dignity Health.
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Mr. Hutchison has more than 20 years of finance experience in the healthcare industry, including CFO roles in private equity-backed companies.
Prior to entering healthcare, he served in the United States Navy for six years.
Mr. Hutchison earned a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration, majoring in accounting, from University of Alabama, where he also received his Master of Arts in Finance.
He completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Red Hat appoints Eric Shander as CFO
- American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
- Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
- Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
- Nucor appoints John H. Walker as lead director
More inside POST