FastMed Urgent Care appoints Robert W. Hutchison as CFO
Mr. Hutchison most recently served as CFO for U.S. HealthWorks. In 2012, Mr. Hutchison led the sale of U.S. HealthWorks to Dignity Health.
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Mr. Hutchison has more than 20 years of finance experience in the healthcare industry, including CFO roles in private equity-backed companies.
Prior to entering healthcare, he served in the United States Navy for six years.
Mr. Hutchison earned a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration, majoring in accounting, from University of Alabama, where he also received his Master of Arts in Finance.
He completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Novan appoints Machelle Sanders to board
- Cree appoints Gregg Lowe as CEO
- HanesBrands appoints Barry A. Hytinen as CFO
- Bojangles’ appoints Robert F. Hull, Jr. to board
- Nucor elects General Lloyd J. Austin III (Ret) as director
More inside POST
Kobe Steel confirms data falsification Companies