FastMed Urgent Care appoints Robert W. Hutchison as CFO
Mr. Hutchison most recently served as CFO for U.S. HealthWorks. In 2012, Mr. Hutchison led the sale of U.S. HealthWorks to Dignity Health.
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Mr. Hutchison has more than 20 years of finance experience in the healthcare industry, including CFO roles in private equity-backed companies.
Prior to entering healthcare, he served in the United States Navy for six years.
Mr. Hutchison earned a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration, majoring in accounting, from University of Alabama, where he also received his Master of Arts in Finance.
He completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
More inside POST