FastMed Urgent Care appoints Robert W. Hutchison as CFO
Mr. Hutchison most recently served as CFO for U.S. HealthWorks. In 2012, Mr. Hutchison led the sale of U.S. HealthWorks to Dignity Health.
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Mr. Hutchison has more than 20 years of finance experience in the healthcare industry, including CFO roles in private equity-backed companies.
Prior to entering healthcare, he served in the United States Navy for six years.
Mr. Hutchison earned a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration, majoring in accounting, from University of Alabama, where he also received his Master of Arts in Finance.
He completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Jeld-Wen Holding appoints William Banholzer to board
- QuintilesIMS appoints Colleen Goggins to board
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
More inside POST