FARO names Katrona Tyrrell chief people officer
Ms. Tyrrell joins FARO from IDT Corporation where she was the Global Senior Vice President – Human Resources, leading a team that was responsible for global succession planning, leadership development, performance management, employee engagement, and organizational effectiveness.
Prior to joining IDT in 2006, Ms. Tyrrell held leadership and management positions at Towergate Partnership, Ltd. and Roberts & Partners Managed Services in the U.K.
Ms. Tyrrell holds a post-graduate diploma in strategic management from Crawley College in the U.K. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST