FARO names Katrona Tyrrell chief people officer
Ms. Tyrrell joins FARO from IDT Corporation where she was the Global Senior Vice President – Human Resources, leading a team that was responsible for global succession planning, leadership development, performance management, employee engagement, and organizational effectiveness.
Prior to joining IDT in 2006, Ms. Tyrrell held leadership and management positions at Towergate Partnership, Ltd. and Roberts & Partners Managed Services in the U.K.
Ms. Tyrrell holds a post-graduate diploma in strategic management from Crawley College in the U.K. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST