FARO names Katrona Tyrrell chief people officer
Ms. Tyrrell joins FARO from IDT Corporation where she was the Global Senior Vice President – Human Resources, leading a team that was responsible for global succession planning, leadership development, performance management, employee engagement, and organizational effectiveness.
Prior to joining IDT in 2006, Ms. Tyrrell held leadership and management positions at Towergate Partnership, Ltd. and Roberts & Partners Managed Services in the U.K.
Ms. Tyrrell holds a post-graduate diploma in strategic management from Crawley College in the U.K. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership