Farmer Bros. appoints Ellen D. Iobst as COO
Ms. Iobst was recently working as an independent consultant with Farmer Bros. on a number of strategic initiatives, including manufacturing sourcing, supply chain improvement, M&A and project implementation.
Prior to working with Farmer Bros., Ms. Iobst was SVP, Supply Chain and Chief Sustainability Officer at Sunny Delight Beverages Co., a manufacturer of the Sunny Delight brand chilled juice drink.
Ms. Iobst worked at Procter & Gamble, a multinational consumer goods company, for over 20 years, most recently leading its juice supply chain operations.
She graduated with a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Jabil Circuit Q3 earnings rise 79% Earnings