Farmer Bros. appoints Ellen D. Iobst as COO
Ms. Iobst was recently working as an independent consultant with Farmer Bros. on a number of strategic initiatives, including manufacturing sourcing, supply chain improvement, M&A and project implementation.
Prior to working with Farmer Bros., Ms. Iobst was SVP, Supply Chain and Chief Sustainability Officer at Sunny Delight Beverages Co., a manufacturer of the Sunny Delight brand chilled juice drink.
Ms. Iobst worked at Procter & Gamble, a multinational consumer goods company, for over 20 years, most recently leading its juice supply chain operations.
She graduated with a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership