Farmer Bros. appoints Ellen D. Iobst as COO
Ms. Iobst was recently working as an independent consultant with Farmer Bros. on a number of strategic initiatives, including manufacturing sourcing, supply chain improvement, M&A and project implementation.
Prior to working with Farmer Bros., Ms. Iobst was SVP, Supply Chain and Chief Sustainability Officer at Sunny Delight Beverages Co., a manufacturer of the Sunny Delight brand chilled juice drink.
Ms. Iobst worked at Procter & Gamble, a multinational consumer goods company, for over 20 years, most recently leading its juice supply chain operations.
She graduated with a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Concho Resources appoints Susan Helms to board
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
More inside POST