Famous Dave's of America adds Chuck Mooty to board
Mr. Mooty currently serves as President and CEO of Jostens, Inc.
Prior to Jostens, he was Interim President, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Fairview Health Services; President and CEO of the Faribault Woolen Mill; and had a distinguished 21-year career with International Dairy Queen, now owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
During Mr. Mooty’s 21 years with International Dairy Queen, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer from January 2001 to July 1, 2008, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer and Treasurer at International Dairy Queen, Inc. until January 2001.
Additionally, Mr. Mooty served as the Chairman of International Dairy Queen, Inc. from 2003 to 2008. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Hormel Foods elects Jim Snee as chairman
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
More inside POST
Employment in Slovakia increased Economy