FalconStor names Barry Rudolph to its board of directors
Industry veteran Mr. Rudolph brings extensive technology industry experience, having previously served as vice president of a number of key business units at IBM, including networking and storage, during a successful 32-year career within the business.
Mr. Rudolph is currently CEO and Director of VelociData, and an independent director of Spectra Logic.
He previously served as an independent director for Dot Hill Systems until its sale to Seagate Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
Iran economy grew 15.7% in Q3 Economy
Stanley Gibbons puts itself up for sale Companies