FalconStor names Barry Rudolph to its board of directors
Industry veteran Mr. Rudolph brings extensive technology industry experience, having previously served as vice president of a number of key business units at IBM, including networking and storage, during a successful 32-year career within the business.
Mr. Rudolph is currently CEO and Director of VelociData, and an independent director of Spectra Logic.
He previously served as an independent director for Dot Hill Systems until its sale to Seagate Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
- IDB Bank appoints Uri Levin as CEO
More inside POST