FalconStor names Barry Rudolph to its board of directors
Industry veteran Mr. Rudolph brings extensive technology industry experience, having previously served as vice president of a number of key business units at IBM, including networking and storage, during a successful 32-year career within the business.
Mr. Rudolph is currently CEO and Director of VelociData, and an independent director of Spectra Logic.
He previously served as an independent director for Dot Hill Systems until its sale to Seagate Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership