FalconStor names Barry Rudolph to its board of directors
Industry veteran Mr. Rudolph brings extensive technology industry experience, having previously served as vice president of a number of key business units at IBM, including networking and storage, during a successful 32-year career within the business.
Mr. Rudolph is currently CEO and Director of VelociData, and an independent director of Spectra Logic.
He previously served as an independent director for Dot Hill Systems until its sale to Seagate Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST