FalconStor names Barry Rudolph to its board of directors
Industry veteran Mr. Rudolph brings extensive technology industry experience, having previously served as vice president of a number of key business units at IBM, including networking and storage, during a successful 32-year career within the business.
Mr. Rudolph is currently CEO and Director of VelociData, and an independent director of Spectra Logic.
He previously served as an independent director for Dot Hill Systems until its sale to Seagate Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership