Ms. Flynn has worked as Falcon’s Group Financial Controller since 2014. She joined Falcon following over three years in a managerial role with Adobe Systems Inc.
Prior to Adobe, Ms. Flynn worked with PwC Dublin and PwC New York for six years.
She is a member of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
Michael Gallagher stepped down as CFO with effect from 4 October 2016 to pursue other interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership