Ms. Flynn has worked as Falcon’s Group Financial Controller since 2014. She joined Falcon following over three years in a managerial role with Adobe Systems Inc.
Prior to Adobe, Ms. Flynn worked with PwC Dublin and PwC New York for six years.
She is a member of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
Michael Gallagher stepped down as CFO with effect from 4 October 2016 to pursue other interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
More inside POST