Ms. Flynn has worked as Falcon’s Group Financial Controller since 2014. She joined Falcon following over three years in a managerial role with Adobe Systems Inc.
Prior to Adobe, Ms. Flynn worked with PwC Dublin and PwC New York for six years.
She is a member of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
Michael Gallagher stepped down as CFO with effect from 4 October 2016 to pursue other interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
More inside POST