Ms. Flynn has worked as Falcon’s Group Financial Controller since 2014. She joined Falcon following over three years in a managerial role with Adobe Systems Inc.
Prior to Adobe, Ms. Flynn worked with PwC Dublin and PwC New York for six years.
She is a member of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
Michael Gallagher stepped down as CFO with effect from 4 October 2016 to pursue other interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
- FBD Holdings appoints Liam Herlihy as chairman
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership