Falcon Acquisitions appoints Richard Baker as director
Mr. Baker has had a distinguished career spanning over 20 years in the digital media, telecommunications and financial services industries.
After founding Rebtec, a commercial and technical consulting practice to the digital media and telecommunications sector, he became acting CEO and then Chairman of Quiptel Hong Kong in 2012.
Having begun his career in 1991, Mr. Baker has held a number of senior level positions, playing an instrumental role in the leadership of a number of companies in the technology and media market space
Mr. Baker most recently was a co-founder and CEO of a regulated financial futures electronic execution-trading platform called Cleartrade Exchange (CLTX) based in Singapore and London, development and governance. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Guernsey
- NB Private Equity Partners appoints director
- Obtala appoints Jessica Camus to board
- St Peter Port Capital appoints Russel Michel as director
- Avnel appoints Anne-Séverine Le Doaré to the board of directors
- Standard Life Investments names non-executive director
More inside POST