Fairpoint Group CEO to step down from board
Mr. Moat has been CEO of the Group since May 2008. Mr. Moat has a wealth of experience from highly successful retail-focused, marketing led financial services businesses.
Before joining Fairpoint, he held a variety of general management roles including Managing Director of Direct Line, UKI Partnerships, and directorships with Churchill Insurance and Green Flag.
Mr. Moat’s previous roles also include Director of Lending at GUS Home Shopping and Head of Consumer Direct at GE Capital Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Brocade Q2 revenue $553 million Earnings