Fairpoint Group CEO to step down from board
Mr. Moat has been CEO of the Group since May 2008. Mr. Moat has a wealth of experience from highly successful retail-focused, marketing led financial services businesses.
Before joining Fairpoint, he held a variety of general management roles including Managing Director of Direct Line, UKI Partnerships, and directorships with Churchill Insurance and Green Flag.
Mr. Moat’s previous roles also include Director of Lending at GUS Home Shopping and Head of Consumer Direct at GE Capital Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
What is impossible? Nothing! Leadership