Fairpoint Group CEO to step down from board
Mr. Moat has been CEO of the Group since May 2008. Mr. Moat has a wealth of experience from highly successful retail-focused, marketing led financial services businesses.
Before joining Fairpoint, he held a variety of general management roles including Managing Director of Direct Line, UKI Partnerships, and directorships with Churchill Insurance and Green Flag.
Mr. Moat’s previous roles also include Director of Lending at GUS Home Shopping and Head of Consumer Direct at GE Capital Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST