Fairpoint Group CEO to step down from board
Mr. Moat has been CEO of the Group since May 2008. Mr. Moat has a wealth of experience from highly successful retail-focused, marketing led financial services businesses.
Before joining Fairpoint, he held a variety of general management roles including Managing Director of Direct Line, UKI Partnerships, and directorships with Churchill Insurance and Green Flag.
Mr. Moat’s previous roles also include Director of Lending at GUS Home Shopping and Head of Consumer Direct at GE Capital Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST