F2G appoints Ralf Schmid as CFO
Mr. Schmid brings over 20 years’ experience to F2G, with considerable expertise in M&A, licensing, public and private market transactions.
Mr. Schmid joins F2G from Nabriva Theraputics AG, where he served on the management board since the company’s inception in 2006. In his role as Chief Financial and Chief Operating Officer, he was instrumental in taking the company public on NASDAQ in September 2015.
Mr. Schmid has held various senior positions in finance and administration at several multi-national companies including Sandoz where he led the spin-off of Nabriva.
He holds a Master’s degree in finance and economics from Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg, Germany. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST