Eze Software Group appoints Jeffrey Shoreman as CEO
Mr. Shoreman serves as the president and CEO of Eze Software and has been with the company since 1999.
During his tenure he has held a number of leadership and executive positions, including chief operating officer from 2005 to 2012, and prior to that he was chief technology officer.
Mr. Shoreman also served as executive managing director on the executive committee for former parent company ConvergEx Group from 2006 until the formation of Eze Software Group in 2013.
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Shoreman worked for Andersen Consulting in their technology practice.
He is a graduate of Dartmouth College, where he received a Bachelor in Engineering and History. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST