Eze Software Group appoints Jeffrey Shoreman as CEO
Mr. Shoreman serves as the president and CEO of Eze Software and has been with the company since 1999.
During his tenure he has held a number of leadership and executive positions, including chief operating officer from 2005 to 2012, and prior to that he was chief technology officer.
Mr. Shoreman also served as executive managing director on the executive committee for former parent company ConvergEx Group from 2006 until the formation of Eze Software Group in 2013.
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Shoreman worked for Andersen Consulting in their technology practice.
He is a graduate of Dartmouth College, where he received a Bachelor in Engineering and History. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership