Exterran names Girish Saligram as president of global services
Girish Saligram has joined Exterran as President, Global Services.
Mr. Saligram has been with GE for the last 20 years and most recently was General Manager, Downstream Products & Services, GE Oil & Gas, based in Houston.
Prior to that, he led the GE Oil & Gas Contractual Services business based in Florence, Italy.
Mr. Saligram holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from Virginia Tech and an MBA from Northwestern University. He holds two patents and is certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt.
The Global Services group was previously led by Steven Muck.
Mr. Muck has been appointed to serve as Senior Vice President of a new organization created to combine the Company’s global engineering and product line management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST