Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
Ms. Clinton currently serves as Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation.
Ms. Clinton has previously worked as an associate at McKinsey & Company, a consulting firm, as an associate at Avenue Capital Group and as an Assistant Vice Provost at New York University, where she focused on interfaith initiatives and the university’s Global Expansion Program.
Ms. Clinton also serves on the boards of IAC/InterActiveCorp, the Clinton Foundation’s affiliated Clinton Health Access Initiative, the School of American Ballet, the Africa Center, the Weill Cornell Medical College and is Co-Chair of the Advisory Board of the Of Many Institute at New York University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
More inside POST
John Holland lands $1bn+ Sydney scheme Companies
Raise your standards day by day Leadership
Twitter Q2 net loss $116 million Earnings