Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
Ms. Clinton currently serves as Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation.
Ms. Clinton has previously worked as an associate at McKinsey & Company, a consulting firm, as an associate at Avenue Capital Group and as an Assistant Vice Provost at New York University, where she focused on interfaith initiatives and the university’s Global Expansion Program.
Ms. Clinton also serves on the boards of IAC/InterActiveCorp, the Clinton Foundation’s affiliated Clinton Health Access Initiative, the School of American Ballet, the Africa Center, the Weill Cornell Medical College and is Co-Chair of the Advisory Board of the Of Many Institute at New York University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
- Juno Therapeutics appoints Rupert Vessey to board
- HomeStreet appoints Mark R. Ruh as interim CFO
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
More inside POST
3M reports 3% gain in Q1 earnings Earnings
Accenture Q2 net income $887 million Earnings