Exosome Diagnostics appoints John Healy as vice president
Mr. Healy brings 20 years of experience in bioinformatics, biostatistics, genomics, software engineering and technology development.
Prior to joining Exosome Diagnostics, he served as Vice President of Informatics at GnuBIO/Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Prior to that, Mr. Healy held various Senior Scientist and Project Lead roles at Life Technologies, Helicos BioSciences and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from Long Island University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST