Exosome Diagnostics appoints John Healy as vice president
Mr. Healy brings 20 years of experience in bioinformatics, biostatistics, genomics, software engineering and technology development.
Prior to joining Exosome Diagnostics, he served as Vice President of Informatics at GnuBIO/Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Prior to that, Mr. Healy held various Senior Scientist and Project Lead roles at Life Technologies, Helicos BioSciences and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from Long Island University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership