Exosome Diagnostics appoints John Healy as vice president
Mr. Healy brings 20 years of experience in bioinformatics, biostatistics, genomics, software engineering and technology development.
Prior to joining Exosome Diagnostics, he served as Vice President of Informatics at GnuBIO/Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Prior to that, Mr. Healy held various Senior Scientist and Project Lead roles at Life Technologies, Helicos BioSciences and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from Long Island University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST