EXL appoints Mike Toma as chief technology officer
An exceptional digital innovator and a seasoned technology leader, Mr. Toma brings more than 25 years of entrepreneurial and Fortune 500 technology leadership experience to this role.
Mr. Toma is joining EXL after nearly 13 years with ADP. Most recently, as Senior Vice President & CIO, he led ADP's International product and technology organizations in Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific regions.
Prior to this role, Mr. Toma served as CTO for ADP leading the innovation and digital transformation of its cloud solutions for 5 years. He started at ADP as CTO of ADP's Time & Labor Management Group after his start-up was acquired in 2003.
Prior to ADP, he spent 15 years as an entrepreneur building enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST