EXFO promotes Philippe Morin to CEO
Mr. Morin has more than 25 years of experience in the telecommunications industry and became EXFO's Chief Operating Officer (COO) in November 2015.
He left Ciena as senior vice-president of worldwide sales and field operations on October 31, 2015.
Mr. Morin joined Ciena through its acquisition of Nortel’s Metro Ethernet Networks (MEN) business in March 2010, having served in various leadership positions for more than 20 years at Nortel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
- BMO Financial Group to appoints Darryl White as CEO
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
- BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
More inside POST