Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
Mr. O’Neill was formerly senior vice president, Energy and Regulatory Policy and general counsel at Exelon utility ComEd.
While at ComEd, Mr. O’Neill played a key role in the development and passage of two major pieces of Illinois legislation, the Energy Infrastructure Modernization Act of 2011 and the Future Energy Jobs Bill, passed in 2016.
Prior to joining ComEd, he served as senior vice president and Chief Operating Officer of Exelon Transmission Company, and held leadership roles with Exelon Nuclear Partners and Exelon Nuclear.
Mr. O'Neill received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English Language and Literature from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and his law degree from University of Notre Dame Law School.
He replaces Darryl Bradford, who retired at the end of 2016 after a 13-year career with the company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
More inside POST