Excellon appoints vice president technical services
Mr. Flood is a professional mining engineer with over 12 years of experience providing technical, operational, project management and mine safety support.
Most recently, Mr. Flood was the Principal Mining Engineer at Resolution Copper Company (a subsidiary of the Rio Tinto Group), where he developed and implemented technical studies and mine planning to improve mine design and process efficiency at the underground Resolution Copper Mine, projected to be one of the largest copper mines in North America.
At Resolution, he particularly focused on dewatering efforts during the development of the No. 10 shaft. Mr. Flood also held various technical positions with Goldcorp Inc. (Musselwhite) and Xstrata plc (now Glencore plc) (Kidd Operations, Nickel Rim South and Fraser).
He holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Mining) degree from Dalhousie University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST
Teva Q1 net income $580 million Earnings