Exactus appoints James R. Erickson as chief business officer
Dr. Erickson started his career as a post-doc at Onyx Pharmaceuticals and has since worked primarily in business development roles for diagnostic and biopharmaceutical companies, including AGY Therapeutics, Entelos and Titan Pharmaceuticals.
In 2005 Dr. Erickson founded BayPoint Biosystems, a proteomic company focused on commercializing diagnostics/research tools-oriented technology from the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Immediately prior to joining Exactus, Dr. Erickson worked as Senior Transaction Advisor at Ferghana Partners, a healthcare investment bank focusing on financings, M&A, and corporate partnering in the diagnostic and therapeutic sectors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
- Freddie Mac appoints Stacey Goodman as CIO
- Performance Food Group appoints Kimberly S. Grant as director
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
More inside POST