Exactus appoints James R. Erickson as chief business officer
Dr. Erickson started his career as a post-doc at Onyx Pharmaceuticals and has since worked primarily in business development roles for diagnostic and biopharmaceutical companies, including AGY Therapeutics, Entelos and Titan Pharmaceuticals.
In 2005 Dr. Erickson founded BayPoint Biosystems, a proteomic company focused on commercializing diagnostics/research tools-oriented technology from the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Immediately prior to joining Exactus, Dr. Erickson worked as Senior Transaction Advisor at Ferghana Partners, a healthcare investment bank focusing on financings, M&A, and corporate partnering in the diagnostic and therapeutic sectors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
- K12 appoints Aida M. Alvarez to board
- Tegna promotes Jeff Newman to senior vice president
- Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership